For customer issues that impact the ‘order to cash’ process, you are the case report and your aim is to solve the issue online or report it adequately into the system to ensure correct follow up by the second line team. You handle, investigate and resolve customer enquiries in an accurate, professional and timely manner within the scope
of an inbound call center environment
• Preferred customer service experience or similar experience for at least a year
• Secondary school
• Typing skills
• Multi lingual. Mastery of 3 of the following languages is a must; NL, EN, FR, IT, DE
• Intermediate level of English knowledge ( DPDHL Business language preferred)
• Good telephone conversation / handling skills
• Good communication skills, great customer orientation and empathy
• Team player
• Sensitive to cultural specifics
We offer a benefits package that includes a competitive salary, bonus incentives and a pension scheme based on a defined contribution plan. In addition, we offer a wide range of employee benefits, such as discounts for various insurances, (leisure) activities and products. Furthermore you will have access to comprehensive learning programs and international career opportunities.
Interested in this opportunity?
You can respond via the form below.